Brushless Stanford Three Phase AC Alternator 220V in Stock
Rated frequency: 50/60Hz
Rated speed: 1, 500/1, 800rpm
Protection: IP21 or IP23
Insulation: Class F/H
Engine can be connected with steel or flexible materials
Steel frame: Cast-iron cover
Excellent silicone steel chip
Packing: Firm wooden case
International electrician committee command IEC34-1
Prevents touch between the wing and the brush
Same as TFW2 series, GXG series alternators/generators also are three-phase brushless a. C. Synchronous alternators/ generators and have the same characteristic. GXG series brushless three phase a. C. Synchronous alternators/ generators are the newest products. GXG series alternators construction and shape are different from TFW2 series alternators, these are the most different between GXG and TFW2. GXG series alternators/generators are designed to meet market`s requirement.
1. Any permanent magnetic generators, providing invariable excitation on all occasions.
2. Easy to be connected with power network or other generators. Standard 2/3 pitch windings Check excessive midline current.
3. Balanced rotor with single or two sealed ball bearings. 4. Convenient installation and maintenance
4. With easy access to terminals, rotating diodes and coupling bolts.
5. Wide range of Flange adaptor and single bearing coupling disc.
6. Meet leading standards.